Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hii!! Today I’m going to talk about my ideal job would be. It’s really difficult to speak about a ideal job because for to work in my ideal job I would have other qualities or skill. My ideal job is a career related to the engineering. I like this career because have mathematics that although this isn’t between my skills or qualities for me is the science more perfect that I know. I would have abstract thinking. Also I would have capacity analytic among others skills or qualities.
In really I don´t know If I were good in this job because I don’t have the skills or qualities that I need. But assuming that this was the case I suppose I would be good because I like the subject or for other reason.
I think that it wouldn’t be difficult to find this kind of job because this career in this moment it’s much requested. So I think that this isn’t a problem on the contrary this would be a benefit because I would be several options in the moment that I look for job. But as I told before I don’t know if I were good or if I like the job in really.


Kisses

3 comments:

  1. :O Engenieer? that is really difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. engineering !
    The maths, it's true, is a abstract thinking, this is very interesting at the moment of to evaluate the skill that go beyond.
    Regards nena :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajajaja you are crazy! engineering ppf!
    the math stink!

    ReplyDelete