Thursday, June 18, 2009


Hii!! Today I’m going to criticize a post of the Karen because I think that to criticize this blog in particular is very well because the theme of the post is very interesting. The post is called “it is time to change the education”.
The post talks about on the oration “Do Schools kill Creativity”. When I heard this oration I like it a lot. When I read the post I wanted to follow speaking about this theme.
The critical I apparently it very successful because according to me she understand the idea of author. Also she understands the character urgent that he give it to the oration. She haves a goodly power of analysis.
The Karen’s blog in really is very nice because you can tell that she worry for her blog. The colors are very female. Each post is accompanied by a photo. Maybe she would change the structure of her blog because I don´t like the structure much.

Kisses

2 comments:

  1. Consu you did a very deep review about the post in the karen's blog and i also think that the topic of education is very interesting.

    that's it!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhhhhhhhh yeah! the karen's blog is wonderfull, the blog have a perfect look.
    she is a women with style. jajajaja

    ReplyDelete