Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hii!! I’m Consuelo. This is my new blog because my previous blog is bad.
If I could change one thing in Chilean politics I think that would be the politics party because I think that the causes grand of the corruption in the Chilean Politics are the alliance for to arrive the power.
When a politics party forgets the dreams, the ideals, constructive criticizes between others the politics party to become an obstruction for the correct form of governs. Because they are most worried for to arrive the power that for to serve the country. When those happen the politics party doesn’t serve to government or to administration of country because the politics party has that to fight for the country’s progress.
I think that If I could change Chilean politics this would be best. The country would be achieving the progress in every subject. The political would be making your work.

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment